- Parents seeking admission to Saint Vidhya Sagar Convent School for their ward should carefully read the following details before filling up the registration form.
- Boys and Girls are eligible for admission from play group to class X in all academic session. The classes will be gradually increase up to class XII.
- Children must fulfill the minimum age requirement as on 1st july of the year in which admission is sought.
- Registration form will be issued for current session as per the availability of seats in a particular class.
- Registration form must be filled and submitted within a particular time frame given by the institute.
- The dates for interaction will be communicated at the time of obtaining the prospectus or at the time of registration.
- Student must appear for the interview on the specified date otherwise registration will be treat as cancelled.
- Registration does not in any way ensure admission.
- Student only get selected after qualifying the admission test. List of selected candidate will be displayed on the notice board or Parent may also get enquire on phone.
- Fee is to be deposited with in a stipulated time period specified by the institute otherwise, eligibility for admission will be treat as cancelled.
Required DocumentsThe following Documents must be submitted along with fee to confirm the admission before joining the school:
- Nursery to Class I - Photocopy of Birth Certificate, Adhar card, SSSM ID etc (attested by Gazaetted officer)
- Class II Onwards - Original Transfer Certificate of Previous School (Certificate should be counter signed by DEO
- Photocopy of Mark sheet of Previous Class.
- 3 passport size coloured photographs
- Adhar Card copy of parents (self attested)
At the time of admission, Payment need to be made by cash / DD / Bank Transfer that includes admission fees and 1st installment of Tution Fees and Transport fees (if opted for).
Mode of Payment
- Cash – Cash paymant can be made only to the cashier at school and proper receipt should be obtained for any payments mode.
- DD/cheque – DD/Cheque must be drawn in favour of Saint Vidhya Sagar Convent School, payable at Waraseoni.
- Online Transfer - You can transfer the fees to school account by using any mode of digital payment.
Refund of Fees
Fees once paid will not be refunded back at any circumstances.