The school prides itself for its high standards of discipline and code of conduct. All students are expected to conform to its code for personal hygiene, turnout, punctuality, conduct, discipline, obedience, sense of responsibility, attitude, etc towards academics improvement.
In enforcing these norms and discipline, the school looks forward to full co-operation and support from the parents/guardians to ensure a healthy and all round growth of their wards, taking full advantage of opportunities and facilities here; and to enable the school, its system and programmes to run efficiently. If a student contravenes the normal code of expectations, rules or regulations in this respect, he/she can incur warning and punishment. This is an English medium school therefore students are expected to speak and work in English only.
General Rules for Students
- The students should be regular and punctual. They should reach school at least 5 minutes before the assembly bell.
- Student's diary and books according to the time table must be brought to school every day.
- Children should come in proper school uniform and must wear their identity card.
- Students are not supposed to sing movie songs in the school or class activity.
- Mobile phones and any other electronic gadgets are not allowed in the school.
- Students can come on motorbikes and scooters only if they have a license. They must use helmets which is mandatory.
- Students must bring proper, healthy and nutritious food.
- Wearing of jewellery, valuable articles and cosmetics is not permitted.
- Students must pay attention to personal hygiene.
- Use of abusive language, quarrelsome behaviour, shouting and whistling is not allowed.
- The language of interaction with each other is only English (Hindi for Hindi classes only)
- All the students shall attend the school on the opening day, after the vacation. An absence without prior leave application immediately renders the students liable to dismissal.
- The students shall be neatly and tidily dressed in the prescribed uniform. Students shall sit quietly in the class till the teacher arrives. They will observe perfect silence when the class is in progress. They shall not make noise in the corridors or loiter around.
- Students are expected to be courteous, polite, well mannered, honest, truthful, respectful and obedient toward the teachers, all elders and visitors.
- If any student finds any article belonging to someone else, he/she shall deposit it in the office instantly.
- Students shall carry out all the instructions and orders given by the teachers and school incharge.
- Students shall participate in all school activities in order to avail of all opportunities of personality development offered by the school.
- Students shall be expected to be friendly with fellow students in the class and maintain harmonious relationship with them. Students shall maintain a cultural unity among diversity, both within and outside the school premises.
- Students are strictly not allowed to come in casual dresses on PTM or any other day. except only on occasions when they are asked to come. They must come in school uniform.
Guidelines for the Parents
- Parents must see that their ward reads the text thoroughly.
- Parents must see the diary of the child regularly and pay attention to remarks, if any.
- Parents must also see that their ward reads good magazines & books during holidays. Moreover, they must be encouraged to consult dictionary whenever needed.
- If there is any suggestion about your ward, you are advised to see the Principal.
- Parents must attend the Parent-Teacher meets. Their suggestions for the ward and the school are welcome. They are advised to write down their suggestions and put them in the Suggestion Box'. The key of which would be with the management in order to protect secrecy and confidence in this context.
- Parents must send the child five minutes before the school time.
- Parents must send the child in proper uniform as prescribed for summer and winter season.
- Parents must send a leave note if the child is not attending the school.
- Parents must also take active part in the co-curricular activities of the school related to their ward.
- Parents must check the academic reports of their ward regularly in order to ensure better performance.
- Parents are requested to visit the school in case the school requests you to come.
- Parents must not use any abusive language or threatening to any staff of the school.